Passion. Apprehension. Decision. WordPress.
Post. Like. Likes. Comments. Follows.
Acceptance. Appreciation. Love. Happiness.
Can’t tell you how this feels. 😀
So recently I got a lovely comment and a little invitation to a blog… I was half asleep and not in the mood but I still clicked on this link thewhimsicalandwanderingsoul.wordpress.com … and all my sleep went whoosh in the air.
One post, then another and I couldn’t help but want to like and comment on each one of those beauties… And in a period of a week it became one of my favorite blogs here… 😀
Thanks, Vidisha. For writing here for us.. sharing your words.. and those smiles and thoughtful muses that came along. 🙂
And thanks for nominating me for this!
The rules are as follows-
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- display the award on your post.
- list 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 bloggers and let them know you nominated them.
So, seven facts about myself? I’ll try…
- I mispronounce ‘sadistic’ and ‘sanity’ on purpose.
- I’m always confused about the spelling of ‘necessary’ (or is it neccessary… or maybe neccesary… ) and ‘ocassion’.
- I sleep with pillows, lots o them, under my head, on my feet, by my side, by my sides, one I hug… all around.
- I love and crack nerd jokes, mostly science jokes.
- I have a weird ridge, sinusoidal kinda hollow at the back of my head. My friends say that it explains my insanity.
- I use lotsa words in my poems and prose, and speech, that only exist for me.
- Enid Blyton was the first author I read. ❤
Seven blogs I would love to share this award with:
P.S.- the nominees are under no obligation to pass on the award.